Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happily Ever After

When I am young I'll meet a boy.
We'll play all day with just 1 toy.
It won't matter what it is.
Just as long as it is his.
It won't matter what we play.
As long as we do it all day.
He always loves to share.
With what I really don't care.
When we get older, he'll ask me to dance.
Our feet will move with little romance.
He works up the nerve to ask me out.
When I say "no" he truly will pout.
I will feel bad.
And he will feel sad.
So I will say yes.
It will be the best.
We'll have a fun time.
His hand in mine.
He'll kiss me good night.
It will feel so right.
We will hang around.
And go down town.
When we are grown he'll kneel on his knee.
And I will say yes. My voice will have glee.
The time will go by faster.
And we will live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment