Monday, July 26, 2010

What I tell myself vs- the truth

This one is different- Guys are all the same
Its them, not me- it is me cuz im making excuses for them
Everything is perfect- Nothings ever what it seems
This person will never hurt me- everyone will hurt me at one point.
I can trust you- maybe. but that doesnt mean I should be telling you all this
Love is the best feeling in the world- we dont even know what love is
This friendship is pure- Thats what we think now
We're perfect for eachother- no we're not.
I'll never get over this- I will, but it'll take time.
I understand- I dont know anything.
I wanna hear this- No i dont because its gonna hurt me but ill let you tell me to make yourself feel better
I am and I do what I want- I am and I do what everyone else wants
Always- It'll fade
Forever- Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment